Ping-Yi Sung (宋秉一)
I am an image and video algorithm engineer.
Developing hardware ASIC algorithms.
Interested in computer vision, image processing, computer graphics, optimization, pattern recognition and 3D reconstruction.
Current focusing in structured light based 3D reconstruction algorithms.
- Xiaomi Technologies Beijing, China
- Algorithm Engineer May. 2018 - Present
- Camera Algorithm
- Himax Technologies Taipei, Taiwan (10 months)
- Senior Algorithm Engineer Jul. 2017 – May. 2018
- Structured Light Algorithm & Fourier Optics Algorithm
- Novatek Hsinchu, Taiwan (2 years 1 month)
- Advanced Algorithm Engineer Jul. 2015 – Jul. 2017
- TV SoC & MEMC algorithm.
- ACTi Corporation Taipei, Taiwan (2 years 10 months)
- Algorithm Engineer Sep. 2012 – Jun. 2015
- Algorithm research and image signal processing algorithm development.
- Master's Degree, Institute of Multimedia Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, 2012. (Pattern Analysis and Intelligent Systems Lab )
- Member of Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society of the Republic of China, 2010.
"Dense 3D reconstruction with particle swarm optimization". PingYi.Sung, National Chiao Tung University, 2012.
- "Stochastic Optimization Based 3D Dense Reconstruction from Multiple Views with High Accuracy and Completeness". Wen-Chao Chen, Zen Chen, And Ping-Yi Sung. Journal of Information Science And Engineering 31, 131-146 (2015) (PDF)
- "A novel 3D dense reconstruction with high accuracy and completeness". Zen Chen, Wen-Chao Chen, And Ping-Yi Sung. IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo Workshops (ICMEW 2013)
- "Stocastic Optimization Based 3D Reconstruction with High Accuracy and Completeness". Wen-Chao Chen, Ping-Yi Sung And Zen Chen . The 25th IPPR Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing (CVGIP 2012 Excellent Paper Award)